[time-nuts] HPGL and SVG (was Re: lawnmower robots may be the end of VLF timekeeping)

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon May 11 12:51:48 UTC 2015

I am a huge fan of SVG.

I love Poul-Henning's SVG scope plots. The resemblance to the HP Pen
Plotter output that was the standard of excellence in the 70's is
remarkable. The pens themselves were obsoleted by HP in the 1990's and then
I had to start hoarding them, but I think third-party equivalents are still
available today. I wonder if he actually uses a piece of HP equipment and
then converts the output from HPGL to SVG?

Tim N3QE