[time-nuts] Time in a cave

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Wed May 13 15:22:45 UTC 2015

Hi a few questions,

Does your "cave" have any connectivity to the outside world ?

Are there any places your cave has connectivity to that might have enough of a sky view to provide periodic gps coverage ?

Do you need a COTS (commercial off the shelf) solution or can you accept something that has been kludged together ?

Do you need a Peng or other professional to sign off on the solution ?

(In my experience PTP may on occasion be found in industrial settings where a Peng may be required to sign off on the solution.)

Mark Spencer