Demian Martin demianm.pds at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:26:15 UTC 2015

I would buy that (Google Maps being off) except that I'm less than 2 miles from the SF bay and -5M would have me underwater. That may well happen but not for a few years at least. Also the Arbiter does match Google maps pretty closely. It doesn't really matter a lot, just a curiosity.
     Demian

	<time-nuts at febo.com>