[time-nuts] eLoran Testing in the US

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri May 22 20:51:26 UTC 2015

Hi

I agree that it’s a step in the right direction. It’s also pretty cool that they are doing it
just up the road (100 KHz wise) from here.

My fear is that this is one of a multitude of steps that would need to be taken. At
each and every step, there is a “discussion” and possibility for delay.

(insert long winded rant  here …)

Let’s all hope they prove me wrong and don’t take ten or twenty years to get this
up and running ….

Bob