[time-nuts] Divider circuit for Rubidium Standard

Bryan _ bpl521 at outlook.com
Sat May 23 09:58:28 UTC 2015

I was the OP and the reason for the whole exercise is to take a Rubidium standard that only outputs 1pps and modify for use as 10MHz. With some research there is a 20Mhz source onboard, issue is the sine is not very clean at 20MHz (60MHZ as well, much cleaner and may be worth inputting straight to logic). Thus the need for a divider circuit to divide down to 10Mhz. The purpose is to create a bench standard for hobby use and a external 10MHz reference for a HP 53131A

Pics of the waveforms (not my pics but my results are the same)

http://1drv.ms/1HB0Nwn

-=Bryan=-