[time-nuts] Price drop LUCENT/SYMMETRICOM Z3810AS, KS24361

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun May 24 02:13:17 UTC 2015

Hi

TIme to grab a couple more :)

The problem with all of these gizmos is that you never know how many really are sitting
in the wings. There could be 10,000 on a dock ready to sell. There could be 47 that are
in the way and have to be gone by Friday.

The one thing that probably never will change - they are cheap when the first flood of them
hits and once that’s going the price goes up. The TBolts wiggled around between $65 and $130
for quite a while. FEI rubidiums bounced between $35 and $60 for a year or more. Now most of
what you see is over $200 on either one of them.

Of course, there always can be a “next wave” of parts ….

Bob