[time-nuts] What did I buy? Austron 1210D-03

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:23:19 UTC 2015

Not sure there is much to say.
Its a very nice oven xtal oscillator and divider chain.
It has some nice features like slew for the 1pps and would guess it has
battery backup.
But the question becomes the value?
Depends on what you are trying to do.
There are numbers of GPS locked references for $125 and believe shipping is
$40 or so.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL