[time-nuts] Terrestrial Tides and Land Movement

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Tue May 26 00:40:20 UTC 2015

Hi Bob,
Thanks for taking the time to explain the 4ns and 20ns wanders.  I have just been calling them "constellation errors" without being able to explain it better than that.  I've also wondered how much of the 20ns, if any, is attributable to the PRS-45A.

I still don't have the antenna located in a position suitable for precision timing.  The power of the HOA is not to be trifled with.  That, and the sky is full of power lines and other junk around here.

Bob