[time-nuts] KS-24361 "NO GPS" - again

Martin VE3OAT ve3oat at storm.ca
Sat May 30 13:38:37 UTC 2015

Ulli,
Sorry that I haven't been following your correspondence so I am coming
into the middle of this.  The fact that you receive so few satellites
says to me that there is a problem at the front end.  You said you had
changed the cable to the antenna and the antenna itself so those parts
seem OK at least.  Are you using an active antenna and does the unit
provide the required voltage for it?  Sorry if you have already
checked that.
... Martin    VE3OAT