[time-nuts] Distributiuon Amlifier Altinex DA1804NT

Vlad time at patoka.org
Sun May 31 03:11:41 UTC 2015

I did couple of other measurements, using MV89A as a ref source  for
5386A

DATUM OCXO is DUT:
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-DATUM-AD.png
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-DATUM-TM.png
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-DATUM-FD.png
Drift(Hz/sec): -2.20E-7

Trimble TB is DUT:
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-TB-AD.png
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-TB-TM.png
http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-MV89Aref-TB-FD.png
Drift(Hz/sec): -5.17E-8

Looking to the drift values, the case with T-Bolt has better value, I
think. But it has bigger spikes.

On 2015-05-29 18:59, Bob Camp wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think that looks about as good as your counter can do. The slope down
> at
> the start is the resolution of the counter. The slope up on the right
> is the actual stability of
> the oscillator.
>
> Bob
>
>> On May 29, 2015, at 9:52 AM, Vlad <time at patoka.org> wrote:
>>

>> Hello,
>>
>> I've finished the test. Here is the links to charts:
>>
>> http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-8663ref-MV89A-AD.png
>> http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-8663ref-MV89A-PD.png
>> http://www.patoka.ca/OCXO/OCXO-8663ref-MV89A.png
>>
>> It looks different, but its not better, I think.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Vlad
>>
>> On 2015-05-28 23:21, Vlad wrote:
>>> Bob,
>>> You are correct. I am using HP 5386A. And its only HP counter I have.
>>> I set Gate time equal to 10sec. May be this gate time is an issue ?
>>> The other settings is .1s, and 1s.
>>> Meantime, I did switch ref signal source from Trimble TB to
>>> Oscilloquarz 8663-SX OCXO and connected MV89A to counter input. 8
>>> hours later, I'll see what will be on chart.
>>> Regards,
>>> Vlad
>>
>> --
>> WBW,