[time-nuts] GPS disciplined FE5680A

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 13:15:09 UTC 2015

The GPSDO is alive and well. We have run and are running in excess of 15
units in Beta test on FE 5680, 5650 and 405 with very good results. There are
 several reasons for the release delay also doe to the fact that I have
moved  along with s a significant down sizing.
I will not be in the kit business and have decided that the module will be
offered to time nuts assembled and tested. A time nut is in the final
phase with the first 5 units ready for beta test. Some time nuts may want to
copy me off list. Price will be $ 65 I will not be involved except selecting
the  candidates. The candidates should be willing to disable the temperature
 compensation extensively covered and have at least heat sink preferably
temperature control.
Goal is to start shipping in volume before the end of the year. I have  no
financial interest in it.

Skip offers a modified FE 5650 with the same data format that the popular
5680. You may contact him direct.
Again a caution there are many data formats and only the most poular format
 that has been extensively covered on the list is supported.

In a message dated 11/3/2015 12:00:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,