[time-nuts] General Radio frequency standard question...

jmfranke at cox.net jmfranke at cox.net
Thu Nov 5 14:56:46 UTC 2015

1109, 1109A, or 1109B is correct. The military version is the OS-16/URM-18. The 1109B was set up for line, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, and 10 kHz. I have a few I enjoy. The rear panel has 5 GR connectors. The CRT is a 3DP1, the same as used with the I-152 indicator for the SCR-718 radio altimeter. The I-152 CRT does have a decal altitude scale glued to its face.

John  WA4WDL