[time-nuts] HP 3335A for the impoverished experimenter

Rob Sherwood. rob at nc0b.com
Mon Nov 9 15:26:15 UTC 2015

The phase noise of the 3335A is typically much better than spec.  Definitely way better than a 3336C and has one of the worlds best laser-trimmed attenuators. The 8642A and 8662A are better on phase noise, but much harder to keep working. Anyone wanting a great signal generator should jump at this.

Rob
NC0B

Sent from my iPad