[time-nuts] Oooold GPS receiver discussions Austron 2201 as an xample

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:31:54 UTC 2015

Magnus
Indeed the almanac seems to be the problem. I can see what it thinks should
be in view. Its not been easy to backout if the satelliets are behind or in
the future. My time mis-alignment even though the closks correct within 1
second and the same for my location accuracy. I can manually tell it to
track a satellite and it does. Though even at that it seems to have issues
I speculate as poor signal to noise.
So may have to do some digging.
Thanks
Paul.