[time-nuts] Downsizing dilemma, HP 3335A

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Nov 12 02:34:40 UTC 2015

Tektronix (long before being a division of Danaher) up to at least the mid
70's would require an EE to
work in production. I understand some HP divisions did the same. All that
started to change when
'software' engineers were showing up.

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:56 PM, KA2WEU--- via time-nuts <time-nuts at febo.com