[time-nuts] Oooold GPS receiver discussions Austron 2201 as an xample

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 14:01:30 UTC 2015

Charles I agree with what needs to be looked at first and thats the
downconverter. Its really a starlink GPS receiver that I tapped the RF off
of and upconverted to 75.42 Mhz for the 2201. The startlink is driven and
controlled from the corrected 10 Mhz 2201signal that would have gone to the
original converter.
It has operated well in the past. The starlink itself is working very well
good S/N etc. So that tends to reduce the possibilities for the issue.
Regards
Paul.