[time-nuts] PM6680 or 53131A for TimePod

Scott McGrath scmcgrath at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 23:10:42 UTC 2015

Thanks Bob

I'm using the actual time pod for paying activities.  This would be a counter for time nuttery using the time pod software.  In those cases Where I don't want to fire up the 5071.

I'm familiar with the Keysight counters and I have a lot of them into the high Ghz ranges

The 53131 is spec'd to 500ps and the  6680 is spec'd at 250ps

I've also been leaning in the 53131 direction but I'd like to have the best tool for the job at hand

Content by Scott
Typos by Siri