[time-nuts] HP 5065A battery pack

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sat Nov 21 02:15:38 UTC 2015

Corby,

I have two 5065A's with the battery back-up feature (that I have removed the fuse from to, hopefully, preserve longevity of the battery pack), one 'white face' without the clock and one 'black face' with the LED clock.  I'll be happy to open one (or both) and inspect the battery pack if needed.

I have rebuilt the battery packs for both and, IIRC, there are 20 cells.  I can't say that there aren't 21 but it's been a long time.

Let me know if you would like me to open the pack and take some pictures.  Happy to do so if you would like.

Thanks.

Joe