[time-nuts] KD2BD WWVB receiver/decoder in QEX

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:28:46 UTC 2015

Charles I did see the slew rates and bandwidth and came to the conclusion
those were not issues. Thats why I will build up a test board pretty
quickly to confirm the component values still work. They should. It also
means I do not need to wait for the LM873s to showup. Lots can be wired
without the LMC6484s.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL