[time-nuts] PRS10 1 PPS Out having random phase jumps

James Robbins jsrobbins at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 23 23:01:40 UTC 2015

Jumps can occur over as little as 500 seconds.  There is no pattern which I can perceive.  When I look at the TL phase ("P") view, I see strong downward going "pulses" in the phase view.  I have tried opening up the enclosure I mounted the PRS10 in to cool it.  I can measure the temperature of the case at about 40dC.  Well below it's spec, I think.  And, no, the 1PPS IN is not being used to discipline the outputs.  I can send along a .tim file showing the jumps to anyone who is interested and sends me their email.

Jim Robbins