[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt E frequency pulling.

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Tue Nov 24 07:54:43 UTC 2015

My bet is interaction of the load current and power supply with the EFC
and/or OCXO

---------

Well, I haven't started probing the hardware yet, I was hoping I might  get
some confirmation first as to whether what I I'm seeing is an anomaly  for
this one or just par for the course with the Tbolt E, but as far as Lady
Heather indicates there's no step change in the EFC that matches the frequency
 change, rather a gradual change after the event as the conditioning seeks
to  correct the displacement.

Nigel
GM8PZR