[time-nuts] ACAM GP22 Chip

Thomas Allgeier th.allgeier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:23:40 UTC 2015

Hello Hal,

The book has been sourced and is on its way to me - a good pointer, thanks.
With it and the comments I have had from you guys I expect I will get pretty
much what I want, given a little time which thankfully I have.

I will report back any outcome that looks plausible / presentable.

Kind regards,
Thomas.