[time-nuts] ACAM GP22 Chip

Thomas Allgeier th.allgeier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 14:27:41 UTC 2015

Hello Bob,

That kind of approach is what I had in mind and as others have commented if
done carefully (which for me means a bit at a time) should get me there.

The buffers may present a bit of a challenge to a mechanical engineer
(unless they are the kind that can be salvaged from railway waggons) but the
AoE book as suggested by Hal should set me straight.

Thanks again,
Thomas.