[time-nuts] ACAM GP22 Chip

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Nov 26 14:06:09 UTC 2015

Hi

The issue of “technology to back this up” is not a trivial point at all. There is a
lot of detailed knowledge in each of these areas. There is also a lot of gear
that is specific to this or that kind of work. The gear is fairly easy to take care
of and to estimate. The “how long will the learning curve be” part is often the
biggest issue.

Bob