[time-nuts] New Symmetricom 58532A antennas - Launch3

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Thu Oct 1 19:19:23 UTC 2015

I received this e-mail earlier today (below) from Launch3.
Launch3 has been selling surplus/overstock cellular/telecom equipment.
They currently have a LARGE supply (~750) of surplus Symmetricom 58532A antennas.

Symmetricom 58532A GPS Antenna -- Datasheet
http://www.microsemi.com/document-portal/doc_view/133381-58532a

I acquired one of these antennas 2 weeks ago, they are brand new in box.
My 58532A antenna is currently connected to a Symmetricom/Datum TS2100 GPS w/Heol N024 receiver upgrade.

Check their web site and contact them (web page info), with number you desire,
so they can determined shipping charges.

Greg
w9gb
====
From: Launch3

Hello

You previously purchased or inquired about the Symmetricom 58532A GPS Antennas, we are currently liquating all 750 of them.
They are all New in Box and the price is $25 each + Shipping

Link to the part -  https://www.launch3telecom.com/symmetricom/58532a.html

Launch3Telecom.com
Launch3Services.com
27 Daniel Rd.