[time-nuts] UPS for my time rack

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Sat Oct 10 15:02:10 UTC 2015

Hi over the last 10 years or so I've purchased several consumer / small office grade UPS's from sources such as Staples and Costco.   I've never noted any RFI from them but I live in a (rf) noisy urban neighbourhood so any noise they put out is probably hard to notice.

Other than occasionally turning some of them off and on and seeing if I can see or hear any (additional) RFI on frequencies of interest I've never really looked for RFI from them.

Several years ago I started putting ferrite chokes on the feed lines for my antennas and have almost completely  switched to double shielded cables for my amateur radio and time nuts activities.

Hope these comments are of some interest.

Mark S
VE7AFZ

Sent from my iPhone