[time-nuts] UPS for GPS system...

Burt I. Weiner biwa at att.net
Sat Oct 10 17:36:58 UTC 2015

I don't know if this will help, but if you know anyone in engineering
at a radio or TV station you might ask if they have any UPS's they
are going to get rid of (trash).  I have two 1500 VA rack mount UPS
sine wave units that a local station was going to trash.  The chief
told me that when the batteries get old they simply replace the
entire unit.  Mine have been running my two DATUM GPSA units for
about 8 years and I've only had to replace the batteries twice; once
when I got the units and one other time about two years ago.  They're
still going strong.  They're pretty close to my HF  radio and I have
not experienced any RFI from them.

Burt, K6OQK