[time-nuts] UPS for my time rack

Eric Scace eric at scace.org
Wed Oct 14 12:51:03 UTC 2015

I’ve used Anderson PowerPoles in mixed voltage environments successfully. A visual indication can be obtained by using other colors for the connector shell; e.g., red for +13 Vdc and blue for +25 Vdc…

One can also re-orient one of the connectors in each pair by 90º or 180º to create a physical incompatibility. This takes some care as the cable ends are no longer interchangeable, but it does provide protection against connecting to the wrong voltage.

— Eric K3NA