[time-nuts] Digital Phasae Lock Loops

Ole Petter Ronningen opronningen at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 19:09:40 UTC 2015

Quartzlock makes a couple of interesting digital PLL-modules, marketed
specifically as ultra low noise cleanup loops. The datasheets contain a lot
of interesting and useful information about the software architecture - not
enough that *I* can recreate it, but perhaps someone more skilled than me
can.

Very interesting stuff:
http://quartzlock.com/product/timing-modules/digital-phase-lock-loop

Does anyone know of a reference where more information about this approach
can be found? I am impressed they can do all that in a PIC 16F689..