[time-nuts] looking for rakable GPSDO

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Mon Oct 19 16:19:23 UTC 2015

Salut^2,

On Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:17:00 +0000
Stéphane Rey <steph.rey at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

>   Salut Attila, (by the way how do you know I speak french ? Is my
> english so poor   ;-)    ?)

Oh.. First name "Stéphane", family name "Rey" and a wanadoo email address
are some dead giveaways :-)

> I didn't know Jakson Labs. They have interresting products. I will
> contact them. However I would prefer a standard product for maintenance
> ease but if I don't find anyting corresponding a such solution is also
> attractive.

The different housing doesn't change anything for maintenance of a product.
In the simplest case, a 19" housing is just a 19" wide frontpanel screwed
onto the (small) standard housing.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.