[time-nuts] The Pendulum Paradigm by Martin Beech, 2014

Peter Reilley preilley_454 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 14:23:38 UTC 2015

I have been pondering pendulum clocks.   I was wondering what the ADEV of a
pendulum would show.   I assume that you could see the errors in the
gear train.
You should see the period of each gear.   You should see the spring wind
down
and being rewound.

Further, would you be able to see the phase of the moon and the tides?
This
is using the pendulum as a gravimeter.   Would it be sensitive enough
for that?

(have to stop my mind from wandering.)

Pete.