[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Tue Sep 1 11:22:11 UTC 2015

--------
In message <16507.1441083305 at timeok.it>, timeok at timeok.it writes:

>can you give me more info about th PHK's changes to the oven?

I have not changed the oven.

The only change I will propose so far is this:

	Measure the voltage over A15CR5

	Multiply by 76

	Replace A15R10 and A15R11 with a combination of
	<5PPM resistors having that value.

Ie: if your A15CR5 voltage is 7.9 Volt, you should remove
R10 and R11, and put a 600 Ohm resistor there instead.