[time-nuts] Subject: Subject: Re: HP5065A C-field current voltage mod

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Fri Sep 4 12:37:41 UTC 2015

Are you sure?  Perry was proposing to use a TL431 to
make an oven, using its famous temperature sensitivity,
and inside the oven would be another TL431 that acted
as a voltage reference.

Every oven I have ever seen that is temperature controlled
has a part that is quite good at measuring temperature at
the helm.

-Chuck Harris