[time-nuts] LAN/USB to GP-IB/HP-IP Adapters

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Thu Sep 10 21:58:41 UTC 2015

Hi:

It's taken a few months to get LabVIEW Home version working so now I'm looking for a good way to control HP-IB instruments.
I tried to get a computer built that would run DOS, WIN 3.1, WIN 98, WIN XP and WIN 7 (NI does not yet fully support WIN
10), but the required motherboard is not longer made so I'm looking for an adapter that runs from LAN or a USB port.

NI has the GPIB-USB-HS+ (their latest version) so the prior version GPIB-USB-HS is available for under $200.

Can anyone comment on what's available?

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke