[time-nuts] FE-5680A pin 6?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Sep 11 10:59:39 UTC 2015

Hi

There are far more unique pinouts for the 5680 than anybody can keep track of. Three also is very little that ties the markings on the unit to a specific pinout. If you are getting -5V, my guess is that you have an RS-232 output on that pin.

Normal drill is to go back to the seller and see what they do or don’t know about it.

Bob