[time-nuts] FE-5680A pin 6?

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Sep 11 17:22:27 UTC 2015

> I figured it out. I was counting the bottom row from the wrong end. To
> actually find the PPS signal I had to set my scope to one-shot triggering at
> a very fast timebase setting (I used 500 ns/div). It’s only 1 µs wide, but
> it was there.

Most scopes have some sort of indication that they are getting triggered, and
old analog scopes usually have a one-shot on there so the light stays on long
enough to see.  That usually works even if the signal is too infrequent or
too narrow to show up on the screen.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.