[time-nuts] Trimble GPSDO board

Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Mon Sep 14 12:14:14 UTC 2015

Hank,
Thank you!  For some reason I don't have this email.  I looked again, for
the fifth time, and it's just not there.  It may be in my spam folder or my
email rules may have missed placed it.

I apologize Arthur if I have caused you any grief, and I thank you for your
informative discussion on the RS-232.

Regards,
 Bob