Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Thu Sep 24 02:39:38 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,
I would love to see your data.  3E-12 is very impressive (I assume an
inferred drift from the EFC counts?).  I am really surprised at the
oscillator turn around, nothing changed in my house or in the setup, so I
was surprised to see the sudden dip.  At first I thought the oscillator was
aging in and settling down.  Now I am curious to see what happens in the
next thirty days.

Bob

around
>>> 3e-12 per day drift. (The oscillator was on for about