[time-nuts] first teensy3.1 data

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 12:35:36 UTC 2015

On 9/23/15 2:50 PM, Magnus Danielson wrote:
> Jim,
>
> There is some systematic bumps in there which make me wonder what
> happens here. Care to share data/plots for phase?

Sure..
This is just the part sitting on my desk with the source hooked up with
clip leads. The run is very short (5-10 minutes) so there's, at the
least, some thermal effects.

Over that 10 minutes, with the Rb, the frequency slowly decreases (about
0.1 ppm over that time span).

This thing is also powered off the USB from the computer it's hooked up
to, and the environment is hardly quiet.

I'll get some data files and a better test setup.