[time-nuts] Looking for ECL divide by 3 with symmetry

ed breya eb at telight.com
Sun Sep 27 16:36:44 UTC 2015

I need to build an ECL divide by 3 circuit to run at about 50 MHz input.
I know there are lots of examples out there, but I vaguely recall years
ago I stumbled upon one or more that also provided more of a symmetrical
output nearly 50 percent duty factor, by using both input edges, or
reclocking with another FF. I saved the info, but of course can't find
it now that I need it - in my computers, papers, or online. Does anyone
know of these tricks, and any example circuits - this would save me some
rediscovery and design time.

Ed