[time-nuts] More HP5065 experiments

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Sep 29 23:10:52 UTC 2015

On Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:32:44 -0400
paul swed <paulswedb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I did go out to look for the "The Quantum Physics of Atomic Frequency
> Standards. Did see numerous pay for sites and then others that were very
> questionable.
> There were two possible sites. One appera to be an Italian Amateur and the
> other a Chinese site. Anyone have a semi trusted link please.

Well, if you want to have the book legaly, the crc books website is
where you want to go. If you want to get it not so legaly, then all
sites are questionable. There are a couple of sites that offer a
collection of "books for free". If you google for "free books" or
"free college books", you can find many of those. You might
also want to have a look at http://imgur.com/gallery/chIa5ok

			Attila Kinali

--
Reading can seriously damage your ignorance.
		-- unknown