[time-nuts] FS: Stanford SR620 counter + SR625 prescaler/rubidium reference

Eric Garner garnere at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:49:03 UTC 2016

All,

I'm shedding some equipment and on the chopping block is my Stanford SR620
counter with the SR625 2 Ghz prescaler and rubidium reference. It's been a
great counter, and I'm sad to see it go, but I need to sell some stuff to
pay for some unexpected, large expenses. I wanted to put it up here before
listing it for auction.

The counter is in great shape and was serviced and calibrated by SRS in
June of 2014. It has run flawlessly ever since.

The serial number 2321

pictures of the counter are here:

http://imgur.com/a/rlB22

I'm asking $2000 USD plus shipping (I'm willing to ship international). if
you are local to Portland, OR (or really anywhere between Vancouver and
Eugene) I can meet you directly rather than ship.

Please contact me OFF LIST if you are interested.

I also have R+S FSIQ3 spectrum analyzer and an agilent 54823B scope that
are going to go on ebay if you are interested in those please contact me
off list as well.
--
--Eric