[time-nuts] Replacement Oncore Modules - all gone for now

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Apr 4 13:00:54 UTC 2016

The demand has been much more then I expected, and didn't expect almost
everyone one to want two.

I had no idea there were so many old HP units out there.

I do not know if I can fulfil all the requests. Packages will be sent FIFS
"First In First Shipped".

Again if I do not have an address that the Post Office will ship to, I
can't ship it.
If you are not in the US or Canada, I'll contact you on what the cost will
be.

For those that maybe just looking for a receiver, by today's standards
these things are not all that great. Don't be disappointed. I suggest
getting something newer.

I'll start boxing the ones I have pulled this week, and then next week
start pulling apart more of the devices the modules are in.

Regards,

-pete