[time-nuts] Holdover recovery

Azelio Boriani azelio.boriani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 21:23:12 UTC 2016

The only english text I'm able to find is:

Analysis of the GPS frequency reference stability

Laboratory analysis of the dynamic
behaviour of some GPS receivers has
allowed to identify a criticality in their
use as ‘clocks’ to synchronize DVB-T
SFN networks. To fix this criticality, the
Research Centre has defined a new criterion
for the design of GPS equipment
for use in broadcasting applications.
This criterion is proposed as an Italian
contribution to the ITU