[time-nuts] Building a mains frequency monitor

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:23:10 UTC 2016

I've monitored line frequency with one of my old HP frequency counters. A
filament transformer with a potentiometer across the secondary allows me to
dial a safe voltage for the counter, about 1 V RMS.

My ancient counters are limited in their data collection abilities; I'm
sure your picPET device (whatever that is!) will do a better job.

Jeremy
N6WFO

Sent from Gmail Mobile