[time-nuts] LEA-M8T

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 00:42:35 UTC 2016

Yes, they do.  They seem to use different orbital, gravity, geoid, TAI, etc models.  Trying to merge fixes from different systems leads to all sorts of problem,  particularly at nuttery levels.  I've seen reports that GPS and GLONASS fixes can be off well over 50 meters when referenced to  the same map model.