[time-nuts] FTS1050A performance

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 18:34:58 UTC 2016

Actually they are really nice, especially if it has the external 5MHz reference input.
For many aspects of Time and Freq related work I do close in Phase Noise is a primary concern.
If you ever decide it is not needed let me know I and I am sure many other "Time Nuts" would be interested.
Cheers;

Thomas Knox
1-303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com