[time-nuts] Suggestions for a Grandmaster source

Allan Batteiger arb at rtsi.com
Mon Apr 11 17:28:54 UTC 2016

Good afternoon
    I own a RTOS ( OS-9) and I have recently had some inquires about
support for 1588.
Does anyone have a suggestion for a grandmaster 1588 source ?   In my
office I do not have a requirement for precise time at this time, but i
do have a couple of servers andserve3ral systems that would benefit from
having a local time source.  This time source would be primarly used to
write drivers for HW that support 1588 that also runs OS-9.

Thank you
Allan R. Batteiger

PS I am also getting quotes for some HW, but it seems to be pretty
expensive for just software development work.

---