[time-nuts] Trimble SMT 360

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Apr 19 22:26:31 UTC 2016

Hi

Actually there is one other possibility:

If you have more than one “system” enabled *and* it’s doing “all in view” *and* it’s applying that
to the timing *and* the population in view changes significantly … (whew !)

As the solution pops between GPS and Glonass, you will get a time shift. Since it’s a “which one
is right?” sort of thing … Trimble probably does not want to get into the debate. They would love
to sell stuff to everybody.

Bob