[time-nuts] Subject change - sources for coax cable and other RF stuff - was RG6 or LMR400 for GPS Antenna

DaveH info at blackmountainforge.com
Thu Apr 21 05:23:27 UTC 2016

If you are looking at getting some LMR400, Ham Radio Outlet has a branch in
Portland and they are really nice people to deal with.

http://www.hamradio.com/

I have zero financial interest outside of being a very happy customer.

The Wire Man is also very very good.

http://thewireman.com/index.html

Dave